Happy Birthday, Dale!
Happy birthday to my favorite husband. Everything I want to say here is such a cliché, but that doesn’t make any of it less true:
- You mean the world to me.
- I’m proud of you.
- People admire and respect you and come to you for help and they trust you. I like that about you.
- You are funny and unafraid to be goofy.
- You are a great artist/blacksmith.
- You are a good teacher.
- You are a good listener.
- You make me like who I am.
- I don’t understand your love of cooking after working all day, so you’ll have to keep trying to help me understand. (Tomorrow night, I’d like to understand stir fry please!)
- You are interesting.
- You give good advice.
- You like to help your friends.
I love you very much and hope you enjoy this birthday weekend.